- Do not be rude and start drama. If you have any problems, talk to an officer or the person directly (not through guild chat).
- Character alts are welcome. Please leave a note on who your main is.
- Characters inactive over three months will be removed.
- If you need anything from the guild bank ask an officer.
- Loot council loot type. Three officers will determine the output of all loot. It will be given to the person who needs it the most. Attendance, stat priority, and item level upgrade are the main factors of the outcome of the loot.
- The Raid Leader will be in charge of explaining fights and telling people what is going to happen and what needs to change. If there is a problem with another player do not yell it out in front of everyone, whisper your problem to the Raid Leader.
- If you have a suggestion, whisper the Raid Leader.
- Be ready for the raid 15 minutes before we start.